Features & Resources
December 11, 2020
Access Report Cards Online
Term 1 Report Cards will be available on the MyEducation BC Family Portal on Friday December 11 at 4:00pm.
To access the Family Portal, click here: https://myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen/logon.do
New to the Family Portal or want a refresher? Here’s what you need to know:
- Instructions are available online: MyEdBC Family Portal-Instructions to Access Report Cards
- If you’re new* to the system you do need to do a few minutes of setup to start; Step-by-step instructions can be found in the above instructions
- If you have used MyEdBC before but you don’t remember your password, please go to the MyEdBC login page by clicking here, then click the “I forgot my password” link to have a new password sent to your email
- If you have forgotten your Login ID, the school can have MyEdBC email you your Login ID and a new, temporary password. Please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you need your Login ID and please include:
- Your name
- Your child’s name
- Your child’s division (or teacher’s name)
*Special Note: If it’s your first time logging in to set up your account, you may need do it on either a desktop or laptop computer. If you don’t have either of these options available to you, our office can (by appointment) give you access to one, to help start your journey. Then subsequent logins can be done through any combination of desktop, laptop, or mobile devices.
If you have trouble logging in, you can also contact our school’s office for assistance by calling 604-517-6090.
If you don’t have access to a device that will allow you to login once report cards have been released, please contact our school’s office and request a printed version of your child’s report card.